Tuesday, September 8, 2009

DOVE







http://img.tfd.com/thumb/c/c2/Brown_cuckoo_dove.JPG

Last night, around 5:30 p.m., Sunday, 12-21-2008, I was concluding
my last 30 minutes of my 12 hour shift.

I noticed a bird slamming into the glass of the building. I then saw with
strained vision, several birds dancing back and forth close to the
Mulberry Tree, already dark outside. Knowing birds roost early.

I promptly, within 2-3 minutes found my cell phone, called my mother
who is out of state, and told her about the bird.

My bird revelation blog, will answer why she did `not` question my
reported update to her, about the bird's activity.

Mother said, "Did that just happen" ? And I said, "Yes".

I asked, "Mother, is anyone sick or the family not feeling well" ?

She was silent.

Then she said, "Honey, I did not want to worry you at Christmas,
so I kept something from you".

This is what she kept from me, outlined as follows :

"In the morning, (12-22-2008), I will be undergoing an out patient test.
I am 80 years old and I have started a menstruating problem."

As my dear mother informed me about the first set of test, she
already had completed, `the bird` landed on the window seal. It was
a DOVE.

I said, "Mother, the dove is at the window seal now, I know you are
going to be fine."

She agreed, and we gave the Lord credit for her doctor and her lack
of other health issues, at her age.

Conclusion :

. . . and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee.

All my life, I have been very sensitive to nature and God's universe
around me. My family `knows` that if I call to report a bird revelation, they
know the Holy Ghost is the reason. Blessings, to every reader at this
moment in your life, the Lord has a miracle for each of us.

Mother received a clear bill of health, no bleeding has been seen since
this event of the dove.


http://img.tfd.com/thumb/c/c2/Brown_cuckoo_dove.JPG

No comments: